Happy Republic Day 🇮🇳 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 26, 2018 If we are proud to be India's child, Then let us protect her life with love and peace forever, That is the least we can do for Mother India. ©songbriti Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Been to Being March 08, 2019 The cologne in the attic: a nugatory appeal it carries; nights of enchantment, work no more. I lie down on the torn couch, intending to mellow out, gruelling questions, rest, pause, rest: run no more. Composing the lost, must I not? collect, integrate, dislocate. A chimeric stream, pushes itself heavily, down the pulsating beats, involuntary much? shaping up to your expectations, by gones, infernal, breaking free. Vanity of rotten wishes, extracted, defeated, thrown: tamed no more. ©songbriti Read more
T's eulogy to Teapot June 12, 2019 Scalding tea, proceeding apace, mint absorbed evenly. Sparrows chirping in unison, porcelain skies saluting commandos. Black roses bracing candour; veneration an earning negating outworn customs. Cleopatra's handpicked gems, marching on in one direction, sharpened arrowheads reciting the Iliad of anti-war. ©songbriti Read more
May 07, 2019 I can't bring the moon for you, but I can be your northern star, whenever you feel lost, I promise to stand by you, and light the way, you decide to walk on. ©songbriti Read more
Comments
Post a Comment