A Wanderer's Home

I have not learnt to move ahead without you, you are the perpetual home to my wandering mind. Even in my insecurities and my worries, you prepare me to seek the happiness I endeavour.

The snowflakes of December have seen the warmth you radiate into me. The world is round but I don't know how it might feel like to meet you again because you have been with me from the time I stumbled upon you and explored what being home means.

There is an island of a zillion adventures within you. The uniqueness you are endowed with, keeps a wanderer home even when she is diving into journeys.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: