Journey of a spark to a fire of thought


How every microscopic situation evokes a thought!
After a strenuous day I park myself to share a thought. The thought struck my mind today while I was playing the Flappy Fish game. The game gives you immense satisfaction even if you can cross just five to ten levels. You must have heard the saying “Nothing is easy”, the same is applied to the game which annoys you to the fullest before you learn to get to the top level of it. I definitely don’t guarantee that the game has completely stimulated me to face all challenges with interest or has changed me overnight; it is just a game after all. But fairly declaring; to an extent it did teach me that success requires patience and focus. Sometimes the most mindless games or even situations for that matter give you a food for thought. Isn't it??  

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: