Hasta la vista baby

I kind of had him that night. On his knees he was, with folded hands and puppy eyes. Begging for forgiveness. The sound of this man's ego breaking down into dust was euphonious.

He was the inhuman sadist who stamped my tears and shot my heart with a storm. People often ask me if I am a man hater.
"Lol. You know me so well!", is my fixed reply to such a sensible question.

The art of sarcasm and ignorance with the appropriate usage of "lol" saves your precious time.

He left me with a "feminazi" tag attached to my name. A lot of ex-boyfriends are excellent in tasks like these.

When I look at him, I feel nothing, except that I pity his skull 'cause it is home to such an impotent brain.

I have made peace with my past. I have become stronger than he can ever imagine. Have I forgiven him? He has my sympathy, isn't that a sign of forgiveness?

Apparently, "I am a man hater". Rumours have an impressive sense of humour. Lol!

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: