For my future life partner

Dear Partner,

You will step into my life someday and before you do, I want you to read this. Before we take vows of togetherness for life and even beyond death, it will be unfair if I don't be honest with you.

I want you to taste the bitterness of my sour mood, my stubbornness, my abrupt silence and read the disappointment in between the lines of my humour and sarcasm. These are my fragments, a part of me which has been there before our stars were meant to meet each other.

What is "good" about me, what quality in me do you admire the most, what is it in me that makes you smile is up to you. Loving these fragments of me will be fairly easy.

I will feel blessed if you remain in love with the whole of me.

Oh, I missed out on something. I suck at Math. Will you help me solve all the complicated equations of life?

Love,
Songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: