Perfection with a Capital P

Right word, right grammar, right literary devices and the right inspiration. En route to  Perfection with a capital P because it is a big deal, I am collecting all the lessons I learnt from my mother's womb to my young adulthood.

How delusional am I again? Yearning for the ultimate. Is there a finish line at all? I honestly think that the finish line is a lie. A white lie.

There is an open ended question at the end of every stage. Have you crossed the first stage, are you striving to get through the final stage and hug the "Yahooooo moment"? The freedom is yours, write the answer 'As you like it'.

The weirdest thing about seeking Perfection is when you come to terms with the risky steps, the twisted ladders and the roads known for their deafening silence.

Perfection is an unfulfilled fantasy. The more you want to come close to it and commit yourself to it, the more it drifts away from you.

Betterment and Perfection are in a heated debate every millisecond. The nation might not want to know, but I need to know for my peace's sake that if there is a road to betterment then why is Perfection with a capital P the destination?

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: