Holding on

You're holding on to me so ardently,
What if we slip away from each other's destiny?
Staying together is undeniably blissful.
Nevertheless, I just want you to be careful.

Every moment which now seems golden,
Might leave wounds in our hearts,
If one day-
Both of us have to walk alone,
Down that never-ending memory lane.

Our forthcoming days have no surety.
The "if" ,"may" and "might" are my insecurities.
For this isn't some fantasy.
And there's always a realm of possibility.

You've all the liberty to co-write our story,
Erase my fears and fill it with serenity.
If I'm at the verge of letting go,
Will you be persistent and hold on to me?

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: