An open letter to Mother India

Dear India,
There are times when I feel like running away from you. When I think escapism is a perfect solution to stop cribbing about the problems existing today. Yet, when I recall those history lessons from school, I imagine how I'd just be a slave to colonialism even today, if the freedom fighters lost their patience just like me. I wonder, if I'd even be able to write what I'm writing right now. I do get frustrated when I read news related to political corruption and infinite rape cases. On the contrary, I always have a delightful smile on my face when a fellow citizen sets a world record and creates history. The aspiring writer within me felt this urge to let you know that no matter what I think or what I've scribbled randomly in this letter, I LOVE YOU INDIA and I'm proud to be a part of you.
Your daughter,
Songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: