Never Ever My Love

A mushy love story's protagonist?
Spare me the honour,
I cannot to justice to it.
In an unscripted meeting,
When I crack sarcastic jokes,
Read between my lines,
You will know what you mean to me.

When I have mood swings,
Fluctuating abruptly,
Switching off Zen mode,
To staying fixated on Jungli mode,
Screaming, "Cut the jazz and leave!",
And, I do not bother apologizing,
Look behind my ego,
You will know what you mean to me.

Once in a blue moon,
When I message you first,
Asking you, "Are you alive or dead?"
Try measuring my emotions,
I am more than sure,
Never will you ever know,
The intensity of my love for you.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: