Peek-a-boo

Digging out ghastly details of the past has no advantage at all. You know it, the universe knows it and I know it too. "Move on.", "Get over it.", "Live in the present."- these words have beautifully woven motivational lines that have made it to my list of favourites.

I preoccupy myself with laughing out loud. Laughter therapy without any expert guidance is what I often try. Apart from practising how to hahahaha, I also indulge in penning words, reading books that succeed in grabbing my interest and watching inspirational videos on the internet. All this for "Moving on." , "Getting over it." and "Living in the present." Feels good for sure. It is as if my mind is a supermodel who is walking on a cake with a confident face. Smooth day.

"Peek-a-boo, we are back." Says who? The night, the past and the ghosts. All of them shouting in chorus. And before I can defend my present, the gate of the unconscious room is pushed open with massive force. The rest is history and I am not digging it out.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: