Okay

I am not the best. I am not the worst. I am floating in mediocrity. Where it is totally okay to be 'okay'. Do I need to work harder? No. Should I relax a little more? Not at all. I am  alright. I am fine. The perks of mediocrity are not that bad you see. Am I making sense? Somewhat atleast?

Being the best and the worst, consumes a lot of time, energy and money! I am not guilty and I am not proud. I am only existing in an average life with situations taking their own course.

I have no enemies because I am no one's competition. I have no friends because being one another's acquaintance is suitable enough.

When I am okay with being okay. Why are you having imaginations about me being supernal or infernal?

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: