To Me,
I am disgusted.
I am angry.
I am frustrated.
I am tired.
I am at the verge of losing hope.
Every time a woman is raped, abused or molested I feel helpless.
How hard is it to practice humanity?
How hard is it to stop blaming the victim?
How hard is it to be a society which beats the devil out of those scoundrels who commit such heinous crimes?
These questions have been raised a million times and with time these questions have been silenced by the game of power.

Dear Women,
I want you to know that you are not alone. There are souls who still believe in justice and in humanity. Who know that you are NOT the one who is to be blamed for the monstrous act committed by those rapists/ abusers/molesters. It could be someone from your family, it could be a stranger, it could be your spouse too. No matter who it is, it is NOT OK and it NEVER WILL BE.

Please stand up and fight your battle. Yes I know that is easier said than done but if you let go and do not do anything a million other women will continue to suffer.

Yours faithfully,
A Woman.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: