Pages

Pages,
Separated from a notebook,
Less stories,
More of ideas scribbled.

Creative brainstorming,
College days and memories,
Corner seat and my own world,
My freaking life's bank,
Made huge profits!

Those pages,
Living as guests,
Safely in my new notebook,
Preserving a part of me.

Scribbling and being carefree,
One...two...three...
Neat shots of joy,
I used to gulp down every bit of it.

A joint venture between two opposites-
Fantasy and Reality.
These kind of partnerships,
Purely disastrous!
Don't even think about it!

I should've never signed the contract,
Reality, you finally got me.
O God of Creativity,
Save my empire of Fantasy!

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: