A Tale of Expectation and Possibility

Stay here and heal me,
Fill in the void that pricks my heart everyday.
If I tend to drift away from you-
It is because I fear betrayal.

Empower the boundary of your love with trust,
I promise, I will never try to escape.
Confessions aren't meant to be secrets,
My emotions are naked today,
They have finally come out of their shells.

Last evening-
I willingly allowed you to wipe my tears,
There I was, crying like a child;
Sharing a part of my vulnerability with you.
A dream and a nightmare are two possibilities.
With time, I will know which one you are meant to be.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: