That Free Advise

I maintain silence and my ears listen to your advise.
My body language is perfect,
I'm skilled at controlling my reaction.
My ears are irritated,
Every cell in my brain wants to answer you.
"Give it back to this person", they demand.

No, no, no.
This isn't the way to handle a situation.
I tighten my fists and hide my hands under the table.
When will this conversation end I think,
The pretense continues-
Your monotonous voice sounds dull.

My patience has definitely increased.
You have added fuel to my stubborn nature,
This conversation isn't over.
In the future, I will surely help you,
My career graph puts an end to your obsession.
The obsession to give "free advise".

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: