Revenge on my mind

Thoughts of revenge gripped my mind,
I felt an unstoppable urge;
To strangle your neck,
Suffocate you till you start breathing in hell.

A payback is what you deserve,
That would violently rip your soul apart.
You infiltrated resentment into me,
It grew fast and furious.

Sins are sins only if you believe so.
Seeing your soul suffer,
Pieces of your peace struggling to come together,
What a pleasure that would be!

Wouldn't this be a spine-chilling story?
Today, I am a non-violent person.
Although this was all a part of my imagination,
That doesn't mean I can't transform it into reality.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: