Diving

The place provided a panoramic view.
It was there that we spotted each other.
Your unblemished body was alluring,
You were a perfect eye candy.

I could dive into the sea of lust,
Surrender to my temptations,
Call it a "mistake" later,
Then move on to the next chapter of life.

People would judge my character.
"That was my immaturity.", I'd say.
Teenage would prove my point.
No more guilt trips, no looking back.

You would be a part of my history,
But then those books made it impossible.
Stories about love hypnotized my soul.
Words flaunted about its eternity.

This time I had no choice.
And, here I am still waiting for my soulmate.
Who would dive along with me,
Into the ocean of love.

©songbriti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimmer of Hope

Ways for Quacks to hide their scams related to mental healthcare on social media:

Ways to earn money for quacks in mental healthcare: